Wednesday, July 04, 2007

iPhatigue

I thought you might find this humorous. Believe it or not, I kind of feel that way. It's not because I'm sick of the iPhone though. It's because I'm sick that I don't have one yet.

How's this for one of life's bitter ironies. For years it has been my pattern to sell last year's gadget and buy this year's. You can see just how spoiled I was here. Having worked in the PDA and phone industry for 11 years, it was usually close to a break even deal. But now, when the one I've been waiting for finally arrives, I'm in a different industry...one that doesn't have built-in gadget perks.

Oh well. I've waited this long; I guess I can wait a little longer. I believe this is what Alex Lindsey refers to as a distinctly 1st world problem. Pretty sure I should be thankful that this is the kind of "problem" with which I have to "cope."

No comments: