Thursday, April 12, 2007

Seeing Spots

Apple announced today that the release of their newest version of OS X will be delayed until October. Uuugggh! I've been waiting to upgrade our organization's Macs since last October! You can read more about it at AppleInsider but the iPhone is the culprit. I'm sure the sacrifice will be worth it.

Now the dilemma is do I upgrade now and then again in October or stick it out and wait. My boss desperately needs spotlight and several little problems would be solved by upgrading now. It might be worth it. Decisions, decisions! Apple...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Hmmm, do you think Apple is hoping I'll think this way? I wonder. Pass the Kool-Aid, please.


Mitchell said...

Help, I'm stuck and don't know what to do.
I'm at Amazon trying to listen to a music sample but I can't. It won't work on my iMac. Do I need some kind of plugin.
ps I love this blog. Also before you ask, No the song is not on iTunes.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure. Are you using the most current version of your browser? If you're using Safari, maybe try the same thing in Firefox to see if Safari is the issue. You've probably tried that already, but I like to start with the basics.

Anonymous said...

Buy the upgrade now.

Anonymous said...

Did you buy it yet?